What is the check-out policy?
Our check-in is after 2pm
Our check-out is 6pm. Enjoy your 2 days.
Is there a minimum booking period?
Yes our minimum booking period is for 2 nights, but this is really all weekend (see our check-out policy).
Who can book?
We take bookings from responsible adults, 25 and over.
We appreciate your interest but do not accept schoolies or bookings for parties or weddings.
We do though have wedding party members and guests who are attending weddings locally.
Our house is a very special place to prepare for your wedding grooms, brides or attendants. We welcome you but do not accept related parties at the house.
Are there restrictions?
- There are no pets. It is a working farm and we would not want your dog to investigate the cattle and be hurt.
- There are no children from toddler to 6 years old. There are electric fences that it is hard to explain to smaller children. There is also the billabong near the house and we would not want children to wander off & fall in the billabong.
- There is a no smoking policy in the house.
- If there are fire restrictions we expect you to abide by these and not have a barbeque.
Is there a cancellation policy ?
- If client cancels outside (& inclusive of) 29 days of the arrival date we will provide a 100% refund to the client
- If the client cancels between (& inclusive of) 28 and 15 days of the arrival date operator to receive 50% of the booking total if total of accommodation is not relet
- If the client cancels within (& inclusive of) 14 days of arrival date no refund applies to client and operator will be paid in full
Interested In Booking?
Thank you for your beautiful home and property. We stayed in preparation for our daughter’s wedding. The bridal party stayed here the first night and what a magnificent location for her prepping and relaxing beginning the celebrations.
The beds were incredible. We didn’t want to leave. Loved every bit of our stay.