1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Old Duninald is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Old Duninald will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Old Duninald will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Old Duninald uses tracking technologies such as cookies or facebook pixel to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. USING & DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Old Duninald.
- To render services related to Old Duninald such as additional services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Old Duninald group in Australia. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
5. CONTACT BY THE COMPANY
The Company may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
6. INDIVIDUAL’S RIGHT OF ACCESS
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Old Duninald database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Old Duninald on the customer enquiry number 0419 127 404.
7. THE COMPANY & LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Old Duninald provides links to web sites outside of Old Duninald site. These linked sites are not under the control Old Duninald, and Old Duninald is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Old Duninald website, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. PROBLEMS OR QUERIES
Last Edited on 2017-11-13